Tuesday, April 19, 2016

...

I was born in 1996 the best year of the human history. I live with my mom, my dad, my sister, my other sister and my brother. We have three dogs and one cat. I grew up in Pirque. I
graduated from the school in the year 2014. I like to stay in the nature, I love cultivate marijuana and I’m trying to cultivate mushrooms, that is complicated.
My passion is rock-climbing, when I climb I feel a connection to myself and nature. I have many dreams in my life that have relation with climbing.  I study forestry in Universidad the chile, the career is very interesting.

My favorites seasons of the year is winter and spring. 

2 comments:

  1. You continue enjoying of the climbing, the nature and the mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I hope you have success with the mushrooms

    ReplyDelete