Friday, October 5, 2018




One of my bests holidays was in 2014’s summer.

In these holidays I went  to  “Cochamo”, this was a big valley surrounded of bigs mountains of granite, these mountains looks likes really huges solid rocks with the size of a mountain, its similar to Yosemite granite’s formations. One of the bests things is that you only can reach that place by trekking four hours in Cochamo river’s valley, so you feel really disconnected from the civilization and anywhere that you look there is a beautiful landscape that massage your brain with a pleasure feeling. On the other hand you don’t have problems with the most important thing for a human body, water. Cochamo is a place full of rivers and streams where you can drink delicious and cold water, so it’s difficult to die desidrated.  Also it was the paradise for rock climbers and trekkers, so when  I went to this place I spend one month knowing and climbing the place, these was really relaxing, funny and enriching holidays. It was really shocking leaved this place after one month living there, I felt sadly but I knewn that Im gonna come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment