Friday, October 26, 2018

POST 5


Hello.

Well, after I graduate at forestry engineer, I do not want to take a major because I was studying for a lot of years of my life, but maybe I can take a major once I'm older and I felt with more different experiences like take a job related with forestry.

 I'm open to any job during my life, but one of the jobs that I'll like to do is the management of native forest. My strengths in management of native forest are the ecosystem view that I have about forests, so management it's like a kind of gardener, but with a wider knowledge about the forest functions and interaction, so all the decisions that I'll take while gardening are going to be in harmony with the entire place. I prefer to do this job in the south of the country, because I really love the vegetation that we have in the south and their landscapes.

 Managing the forest you can see big changes in the landscape, but sometimes the changes are long term changes and other times they are short term, so you can see the client instantly happier. Another reason why I want to do management in the forest is that you spend a lot of time outdoor, inside on the forest.

Hope see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. I think that we can to job inside the forest is a really god thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you can work in the south of the country :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, spend time at the forest is one of my favorites things to do, hope you will get all that you want, grettings

    ReplyDelete