Friday, November 16, 2018

POST 7


Today I’m gonna talk about English Class.
Past summer, I spend time with a group of foreign and I need to speak in English to talk with them, understand them was easy for me but speak was harder. I use to translate sentences that I make in Spanish to English and sometime it sound really bad. But Well, after the summer I stay really motivated on continue practicing my English, and there is when English subject appears.

This semester I really enjoy English class. Why? ..Because is the only subject I have on Fridays; it start at 9 o’clock of morning and it ends at mid-day, so it’s a really relaxing end of the week; as well this class is really interactive and we need to speak English the whole class, which is really good because we are always practicing and I’m achieving one of my goals for the year.

Outside the English class I used frequently English, mainly for read, write or listen, and sometimes for speaking but less frequently. I use to watch movies or videos in English with English subtitles this way I can associate the pronunciation with the word, reading is other way that I used English, I need read sometimes for the classes and for my own entertainment too.

I would like to have English until C1 level, but well I’m happy for my experience on English at university, I learned a lot and feel more trust about my speaking than a year ago. I pretend to continue practicing and learning as much as I can and in a future dominate English so much as Spanish.

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. You are very motivated. I think that you will be able to dominate English so much as Spanish.

    ReplyDelete