Friday, November 9, 2018

POST 6


Hi everyone! Well, today I'm going to talk about Changes to my Study program.
The true about this, is I discarded changes to my study program. Why? Because I was delay on my studies. So, normally in my career when you change your study program, you finish delaying your studies, that's the major cause why I do not want changes in my study program, I do not want to delay more my studies. Although I would have liked to change my program, but well there is always something to sacrifice.

 Right now I'm focused on finishing my studies here in Chile, that way once I finished I can be able to travel to a lot of places, and looking for a forester job instead of a university or a place to study. I'm not closed to take an future opportunity to learn and study something in other country, maybe I can take some shorter courses related with things I like to do. I still being young so life will tell me.

In the scenario that I want to change my study program, I will choose Canada.  I really like this country, its culture and its nature, so I think I can enjoy studying and living months in this place. But to be honest, I prefer to go to Canada to look for some jobs and to experience the country in a different way that studying.

That's all for this week, I hope you have a great weekend!

 See you next week.

2 comments:

  1. Canada is a very good place to live and work I think!! This kind of things you have to do them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can go to Canada some day and work on something you really like! :)

    ReplyDelete